- 230g herring or mackerel fillets
- rind and juice of half lemon
- rind and juice of half lime
- 2 tbsps ready-made Mediterranean spice rub
- lime to garnish
- Preheat the grill
- Place the fish onto a board skin side up and make 3 diagonal cuts on the skin of the fish. Spoon over the rind and juice of the lemon and lime and rub with the spice mixture.
- Cook under the grill for 4-5 minutes, or until crispy.
- Garnish with lime and serve with a mixed salad.
Recipe: Fish is the Dish, www.fishisthedish.co.uk