Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 2 smoked mackerel fillets (cut into thick strips)
- Shredded cos lettuce
- Good quality jar of piccallili
- 2 tortilla wraps
- Cook the strips of mackerel in a hot dry frying pan to warm through, then remove and keep warm.
- Place the wraps one at a time into the frying pan – turn once ensuring the tortilla are hot and taking on a little colour.
- Place a heated wrap on a serving plate and lay the cooked mackerel strips up the centre.
- Spoon some piccalilli the length of the fish, then sprinkle the shredded lettuce on top.
- Roll up and munch!